(Mix and match any of these Filtek refills:
Filtek Supreme Ultra, Ultra Flowable,
One Bulk Fill or Bulk Fill Flowable)
Redemption coupon will be included with your order.
Bulk fill restorative. Posterior restorations made simple with this one- step bulk placement solution. Eliminates the need for additional layers and multiple steps, without compromising wear resistance or stress relief.
Improves productivity with fast, easy placement in one increment up to 5mm with no additional capping layer.
TRUE nanofiller technology
Contributes to high strength, excellent handling and better wear resistance, while resulting in restorations that are quick and easy to polish.
No expensive equipment
Simple syringe or capsule placement for excellent adaptation without a further investment in dispensing devices.
Filtek™ One Bulk Fill Restorative is a light-cured, bulk fill nanocomposite restorative material, with increased opacity for improved esthetics. With a 5mm depth of cure, it allows for fast and easy one-step placement and can be sculpted. Filtek One Bulk Fill Restorative is designed specifically for the posterior, providing excellent marginal adaptation, superior wear resistance and excellent polish retention. The opacity is increased on curing, resulting in esthetic results without compromising the depth of cure. In addition, the aromatic urethane dimethacrylate helps to reduce polymerization shrinkage and stress. The addition-fragmentation monomer also reduces the polymerization stress.
- Increased opacity for improved esthetics.
- One-step placement with a 5mm depth of cure.
- Excellent adaptation.
- Highly radiopaque.
- All classes of anterior and posterior direct restorations.
- Base/liner under direct restorations.
- Core build-ups.
- Indirect restorations including inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Restorations in deciduous teeth.
- Extended fissure sealing in molars and premolars.
- Repair of defects in porcelain restorations, enamel, and temporaries.
- The increased opacity is important in posteriors with amalgam staining.
- Make sure to follow the recommended curing time – it varies by light source and depth.
- “Great blending ability, polishability and a nice final shade. It is more opaque than most bulk fill materials.”
- “It adapts seamlessly to the tooth.”
- “Placed well in bulk.”
- “Use for pediatric cases – a single increment, bulk fill. Great material for build-ups.”